The Barnyard Bible Study

A place to discuss the Bible and its implications on life as we know it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento Valley,Ca., United States

Just an every day American countryboy, constitutional federalist and God-fearing Patriot.

Friday, October 21, 2005

From my heart

16. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18

I have noticed that while people are living the good times In their lives, they know and believe that Jesus Is truly with them. Then they run into the bad times.I have heard people In the midst of deep sorrow say they can no longer "feel" him. That is why we should always keep the promises of God In our hearts.

I know I have been there, and, I am sure I am not the only one!
It is then that we need to remember that He has promised to never leave us nor forsake us.It's the hard times that reveal the value of our God
who never leaves us day after day.Hebrews 13:5

It is the bad times of trials and solitary struggles that other people just do not understand that will drive each individual closer to God. There he will pour out His presence, and give us wisdom that we could not have recieved anywhere else. It's anguish & sorrow that test us to the core,but, It will also teach us God is trustworthy too. It is these times that the LORD can cement our faith In Him,,,as we walk through the trials, and sorrows In our lives, with our eyes fixed on Jesus, that makes the head and the heart of the Christian understand like nothing else ever could have.

Jesus paid the terrible price, for our salvation. He was crucifed and was raised from the dead, so that you and I could stand on His promises and grow closer to Him during thos bad times. I am so thankful for his love for us all today I just want to praise Him, by sharing with you what is on my heart today. Sometimes I just have to tell someone, I Love Jesus, and I a
want to praise him all day long.This is one of those days...

JESUS PAID IT ALL
I hear the Savior say,
“Thy strength indeed is small;
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.”

Refrain

Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.

For nothing good have I
Whereby Thy grace to claim,
I’ll wash my garments white
In the blood of Calv’ry’s Lamb.

Refrain

And now complete in Him
My robe His righteousness,
Close sheltered ’neath His side,
I am divinely blest.

Refrain

Lord, now indeed I find
Thy power and Thine alone,
Can change the leper’s spots
And melt the heart of stone.

Refrain

When from my dying bed
My ransomed soul shall rise,
“Jesus died my soul to save,”
Shall rend the vaulted skies.

Refrain

And when before the throne
I stand in Him complete,
I’ll lay my trophies down
All down at Jesus’ feet.

Refrain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home