The Barnyard Bible Study

A place to discuss the Bible and its implications on life as we know it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento Valley,Ca., United States

Just an every day American countryboy, constitutional federalist and God-fearing Patriot.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hattip Karen

It is hard to follow such a great post. Thanks Karen that was wonderful ! I personally know the power of prayer as when my pops passed on and I went to my sill and knelt before Him and instantly felt His hand on my shoulder and I was comforted. I also know the power of faith and hope, from Martin Luther to John Paul II, it has the power to move billions of souls on the search for the Truth and the Truth is the Lord.

Hey, where is the rest of y'all contributers?

3 Comments:

Blogger NannyKaren said...

Goat, I too know that touch, from the LORD that brings Comfort when we suffer the loss of a loved one. The most recent was when my husband died.Thank God for
The LORD...you are right, He is the way, the truth and the light...

6:56 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Karen says I have to get an invitation to sign on. I don't think I received one yet. Or I still don't understand .

7:24 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

My father died in my mother's arms on a Monday night. 2 nights later, on Wednesday, Mom walked into Wednesday night prayer meeting at the church with a joyful smile on her face. She knew Dad's suffering was over and he was with God.

She told me that a few days later, alone in her bedroom, she looked up towards the sky and said, "Well, Dad, are we having fun yet?"

I do not fear death. To me, it is the beginning of life, not the end.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home