The Barnyard Bible Study

A place to discuss the Bible and its implications on life as we know it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento Valley,Ca., United States

Just an every day American countryboy, constitutional federalist and God-fearing Patriot.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Re- Mule Team

So Karen is the Lord then the farmer that pulls that team together? I would think so.


Goat, I used the farmer and the mules only as a illustration. I came from farming and ranching familys. My grandpa used to have a team of mules who were so stubborn he could not get them to work together, so he changed to using horses, who were't stubborn, and would obey his commands.

Yes God trys and trys to get us to to get our actions and our words In tandem,but finally he will let us do whatever we choose to do.

But honestly I find a parrellel between the mules and stubborn people who insist on doing it their way. And God being God gave us all the will to choose to do it his way or our way.

Psalm 81:12
So I gave them up to their own hearts' lust and let them go after their own stubborn will, that they might follow their own counsels.
way .

Acts 19:9
But when some became more and more stubborn (hardened and unbelieving), discrediting and reviling and speaking evil of the Way [of the Lord] before the congregation, he separated himself from them, taking the disciples with him, and went on holding daily discussions in the lecture room of Tyrannus from about ten o'clock till three.


Forgive me for getting off topic.Matthew 6 is a very full passage of the bible. there is so much in it. I love this prayer:

Matthew 6 9.Pray, therefore, like this: Our Father Who is in heaven, hallowed (kept holy) be Your name.

10.Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

11.Give us this day our daily bread.

12.And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven ([e]left, remitted, and let go of the debts, and have [f]given up resentment against) our debtors.

13.And lead (bring) us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

Karen

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I just found your blog here, Goat, and I blogrolled it. I left my humble comments on a previous post on here. How does one become a contributor?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Goat said...

just hit I power blogger button and go for it,Mark

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home